Enjoy-Teenagers
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Enjoy-Teenagers

Retour en 1984 ...Revivez votre passé ..votre enfance ...

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Nathan Scott

Nathan Scott

Groupe : Sportif's (L)
Niveau :
I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Right_bar_bleue

Gentillesse :
I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Right_bar_bleue

You _*
About me x3:

I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Empty
MessageSujet: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:15

N. Scott [It's not because I not love you, it's because I love you. Just Friends ?] : Heyy Very Happy T'es qui ?

Il se rappelait même plus qui il avait enregistrée dans ses contacts.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Brooke Davis
Admin
Brooke Davis

Féminin Nombre de messages : 189
Groupe : Pompom Girls ( Y )
Race : Humaiine
Etudes : Economie ; Design
Niveau :
I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Right_bar_bleue

Gentillesse :
I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Right_bar_bleue

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:17

Brooke * Wonderful time . Why you ? I don't Know dit : C'est Brooke -___-
Nathan Scott

Nathan Scott

Niveau :
I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Right_bar_bleue

Gentillesse :
I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Right_bar_bleue

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:21

N. Scott [It's not because I not love you, it's because I love you. Just Friends ?] : Brooke ? Euhh, desolé, je ...

Putain, t'as 1567 contacts et fallait que tu tombes sur elle, sans savoir que c'est elle ... Ohh merde le message perso.
Brooke Davis
Admin
Brooke Davis

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:23

Opération changement de message perso xD Ah là c'est mieux.

Brooke * it Girl dit : C'est pas grave Smile. Tu vas bien ?
Nathan Scott

Nathan Scott

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:28

N. Scott [Sexy Boy] say : Bienn. Et toi ?
Brooke Davis
Admin
Brooke Davis

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:36

Brooke * It Girl dit : Génial -_- et toi ?
Nathan Scott

Nathan Scott

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:39

N. Scott [Sexy Boy] say : Ecoute Brooke ...
Brooke Davis
Admin
Brooke Davis

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:40

Brooke * It Girl dit : Quoi ?
Nathan Scott

Nathan Scott

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:45

N. Scott [Sexy Boy] say : Je suis desolé pour la plage.
Brooke Davis
Admin
Brooke Davis

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:49

Brooke * It Girl dit : Ecoute, tu es désolé de quoi ? Tu n'as rien dit. C'est moi qui t'ai dit que je n'arriverai pas à me résoudre à l'idée d'avoir une simple amitié avec toi. Donc la solution, c'est surement d'arrêter de se parler.
Nathan Scott

Nathan Scott

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:52

N. Scott [Sexy Boy] say : B. I ... Love you.

[Desolé pour l'anglais mais ça fait beaucoup plus classe (L)]
Brooke Davis
Admin
Brooke Davis

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:55

Brooke * It Girl dit : C'est une blague ? Ou c'est de la sincérité ?

J'étais a fond devant mon ordi xD
Nathan Scott

Nathan Scott

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 17:58

N. Scott [Sexy Boy] say : Je ne mens jamais [I never lie (LLLL)]

['Tainn à fond dans l'anglais]
Brooke Davis
Admin
Brooke Davis

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 18:03

Brooke * It Girl a quitté la conversation.

Brooke savait exactement où se trouvait la chambre de Nathan dans l'internat. Elle s'y précipita. Nathan ouvrit.

Je crois que je t'aime aussi.

Elle s'avança vers lui et l'embrassa.
Nathan Scott

Nathan Scott

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 18:07

[Ca fait zarb' le tp dans MSN xD]

Il prit le magnifique visage de Brooke dans ses mains et l'embrassa aussi.

- Tant mieux.
Brooke Davis
Admin
Brooke Davis

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 18:11

{ Faudrait en commencer un dans la chambre maintenant xD tu le faiis ? Very Happy }

Brooke ferma la porte derrière elle.
Nathan Scott

Nathan Scott

Niveau :

Gentillesse :

You _*
About me x3:

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitimeMer 6 Fév - 18:13

Tuu fais Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.   I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me. Icon_minitime

I can't have a relationship with you because you not just a girl for me.
Page 1 sur 1